The Rasmus Fan Klub

Support The Rasmus by joining this page for them and we are the true loyal fans who love their music and lyrics

HomeGalleryRegisterLog ingeneral only
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Paulis new band=!?!?!?!
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 1:40 by LauraSusi

» What Are U Listening To Now ? ( 1)
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 11:52 by Black Roses

» H.I.M. ( HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY)
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2009 - 9:24 by Deep Dark

» The Person Above You Game
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:44 by Deep Dark

» User's Pics
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:42 by Deep Dark

» Comment siggies and avatars
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:46 by Baby Blud Suicide

» This or That
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:44 by Baby Blud Suicide

» Chat and Converse
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:41 by Baby Blud Suicide

» In Loving Memory Of Mauri
In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009 - 11:24 by ceeceebullet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

In Loving Memory Of Mauri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Roses
Matt's Cumbrian Angel
Black Roses

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-09-05

In Loving Memory Of Mauri Empty
PostSubject: In Loving Memory Of Mauri   In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 11:22

This is a topic to remember our friend Mauri who sadly died last month and myself and everyone on BRF knew her and i know that she would of loved to have met Lauri and she owed him her life and i remember her for how crazy she was and she was a lovely person to know and chat with on BRF and msn. Everyone all misses Mauri so much and it hasnt sunk in yet but in time it will and even though we have lost our angel she will always remain a part of us in a special way that we wont ever forget cause she always kept us laughing in good ways and it is quiet without her and her stories of her pranks she used to do on her friends and they were funny pranks she did and i remember her for making me laugh so much while on msn. I know myself and everyone will never ever forget u our guardian angel and you are watching over us from heaven.

We miss you everyday of our lives yet it hasnt sunk in yet that you are gone forever but will live on in our hearts for eterinity and there will be a tribute video made in your memory which i will make myself and let everyone on BRF watch it and in the hope that is a fitting tribute to u angel from everyone who knew and loved you so much even our memories are filled of u in the way that we will never forget for the rest of our lives and u touched our hearts in a special way which makes us glad that we knew u for the time that we did know u.

I myself and everyone are heartbroken that u arent around anymore but also u wont ever be forgotten by any of us ur friends who will always love you forever.

Rest In Peace
Mauri

from me and everyone who knew you xxxx

Agent Kinky Boots F.P
Uk TR Street Team Member
Lauri's My Finnish Angel
Nicky's Angel
Jari - Matti's Angel
Back to top Go down
https://therasmusfanklub.forumotion.net
Deep Dark
Chill
Deep Dark

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Mauri   In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 11:38

Well that's one of the nicest things someone had ever said and done for their friends Linsey. Like I've told you on msn I'm so sorry for your loss. From what I've read she was a wonderful person. Someone who loved life and didn't deserve such and ending but please remember that life goes on without her. You're still young and you deserve the best. No one will replace Mauri. She was unique and no one will ever ask you to forget about how wonderful she really was but remember that every ending is a new beginning. You'll learn from this experience and it will make you live your life to its limits.
Please don't be sad because of her. I know it's hard but like I've told you. She wouldn't have wanted you to cry for her. She probably would have wanted you to learn something from this heartbreaking experience. She danced her last dance with grace but now it's your turn to live your life no matter how hard this is
Back to top Go down
http://dead-letters69.blogspot.com/
Black Roses
Matt's Cumbrian Angel
Black Roses

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Mauri   In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 11:42

thanx deep dark for that nice comment it means a lot to me

Agent Kinky Boots F.P
Uk TR Street Team Member
Lauri's My Finnish Angel
Nicky's Angel
Jari - Matti's Angel
Back to top Go down
https://therasmusfanklub.forumotion.net
ceeceebullet
Chill
ceeceebullet

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Mauri   In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009 - 11:24

I miss Mauri. I really, really do. She was a great friend and she was in a really good band called Bad Karma. When she died, I cried for a week. But she is always with us in spirit and I know she wouldn't want us to be too upset over her because I know she's found the peace that she was looking for. Which, should make us happy for her as her friends.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/blamelauri
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Mauri   In Loving Memory Of Mauri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Of Mauri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rasmus Fan Klub :: General Chat-
Jump to: