The Rasmus Fan Klub

Support The Rasmus by joining this page for them and we are the true loyal fans who love their music and lyrics

HomeGalleryRegisterLog ingeneral only
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Paulis new band=!?!?!?!
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 1:40 by LauraSusi

» What Are U Listening To Now ? ( 1)
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 11:52 by Black Roses

» H.I.M. ( HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY)
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2009 - 9:24 by Deep Dark

» The Person Above You Game
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:44 by Deep Dark

» User's Pics
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:42 by Deep Dark

» Comment siggies and avatars
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:46 by Baby Blud Suicide

» This or That
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:44 by Baby Blud Suicide

» Chat and Converse
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:41 by Baby Blud Suicide

» In Loving Memory Of Mauri
Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009 - 11:24 by ceeceebullet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Satyricon (Norwegian)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Blud Suicide
Dangerous Kind
Baby Blud Suicide

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Satyricon (Norwegian) Empty
PostSubject: Satyricon (Norwegian)   Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009 - 16:14

Anyone else like them? One of the best bands i think haha. Here's a link to their official site so you can check them out -> http://www.satyricon.no
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/baby_blud_suicide
ceres
Chill
ceres

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon (Norwegian)   Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb 2009 - 13:23

I really like them Twisted Evil !! Got to know them in 2006, when i first heard their single K.I.N.G! Great song and video!!! I don`t really know, but many ppl say they have changed their style. I only know their new stuff, so can`t really say if its right or not?
Back to top Go down
Baby Blud Suicide
Dangerous Kind
Baby Blud Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon (Norwegian)   Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb 2009 - 13:21

They have changed their style. In the olden days they used to sound more death metal - kill them all worship satan that type of thing i would like to point out that Satyricon is not a Satanic band, my earlier statment is how i feel of them then to their new style nowwhereas now they are more calmer. They still have the aggresive groove i love of them though, and i doubt very much that even though the priniciples (to me) have changed dramatically, i doubt they will change that much in later years. But i highly recommend them.
Back to top Go down
ceres
Chill
ceres

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon (Norwegian)   Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb 2009 - 12:06

Thanks for the info. I think i will listen to their old stuff, too, now i`m curious.
I really wonder why many of the heavier and aggressive bands changed so rapidly in the last years?? Are there commercial reasons behind it or are they only bored after playing the same style after so many years??
Back to top Go down
Baby Blud Suicide
Dangerous Kind
Baby Blud Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon (Norwegian)   Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb 2009 - 13:38

It all depends to be honest. I'm not entirely sure what the reason behind a bands change of direction is. Usually it's personal. An experience in their life or they may just think f**k it lets go in a totally different way, let's go wild.

I highly recommend The Shadowthrone from 1994 and Volcano 2002. Those are my favourtie, although Now, Diabolic blew my mind.
However their new album The Age of Nero hasn't impressed me so far. But to be completely honest i haven't done extensive research on it yet so that opinion may change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon (Norwegian)   Satyricon (Norwegian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satyricon (Norwegian)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rasmus Fan Klub :: Other Music-
Jump to: