The Rasmus Fan Klub

Support The Rasmus by joining this page for them and we are the true loyal fans who love their music and lyrics

HomeGalleryRegisterLog ingeneral only
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Paulis new band=!?!?!?!
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 1:40 by LauraSusi

» What Are U Listening To Now ? ( 1)
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 11:52 by Black Roses

» H.I.M. ( HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY)
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2009 - 9:24 by Deep Dark

» The Person Above You Game
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:44 by Deep Dark

» User's Pics
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:42 by Deep Dark

» Comment siggies and avatars
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:46 by Baby Blud Suicide

» This or That
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:44 by Baby Blud Suicide

» Chat and Converse
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:41 by Baby Blud Suicide

» In Loving Memory Of Mauri
Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009 - 11:24 by ceeceebullet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Blud Suicide
Dangerous Kind
Baby Blud Suicide

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) Empty
PostSubject: Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc)   Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 13:47

Any of you part of a band or a group that you want to promote? Do you have links to your own bands website or video links so we can hear some of your own stuff? Post them all here and get yourself knonw more widely known Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/baby_blud_suicide
Black Roses
Matt's Cumbrian Angel
Black Roses

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc)   Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc) I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009 - 16:10

I do I do I do !!!! I have a band called HeartSmashers and all we now need is a record label to sign us girls up and we all wanna work over at DYNASTY with Lauri and his crew and start to make some music which will be a mix between TR and Within Temptation style. I am the lead singer like Lauri but without the green eyes but can always get green contacts to wear and the clothes too so i will be in black and must get some crow feathers and a black beanie to put my feathers in beanie and i will be the female Lauri holy shit.

Comments welcome kiitos

Agent Kinky Boots F.P
Uk TR Street Team Member
Lauri's My Finnish Angel
Nicky's Angel
Jari - Matti's Angel
Back to top Go down
https://therasmusfanklub.forumotion.net

Your Own Music bands or Groups (videos, links etc)
Page 1 of 1