The Rasmus Fan Klub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rasmus Fan Klub

Support The Rasmus by joining this page for them and we are the true loyal fans who love their music and lyrics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog ingeneral only
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Paulis new band=!?!?!?!
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 1:40 by LauraSusi

» What Are U Listening To Now ? ( 1)
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 11:52 by Black Roses

» H.I.M. ( HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY)
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2009 - 9:24 by Deep Dark

» The Person Above You Game
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:44 by Deep Dark

» User's Pics
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:42 by Deep Dark

» Comment siggies and avatars
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:46 by Baby Blud Suicide

» This or That
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:44 by Baby Blud Suicide

» Chat and Converse
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:41 by Baby Blud Suicide

» In Loving Memory Of Mauri
Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009 - 11:24 by ceeceebullet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deep Dark
Chill
Deep Dark

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 Empty
PostSubject: Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13   Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 14:41

Hey hey. Well after torturing Baby Blud and asking her what is wrong with creating new topics in this section she fixed the problem and now I'll be the very first person to post a story on this forum.
Thank you so much Zoe for being so nice and helpful. HUG

Name: Northern Lights
Author: Anca aka Deep Dark
Genre: romance, drama
Rating: 13
Pairing: Aurora and Lauri
Disclaimer: I do not know nor own any of the members of The Rasmus and all the events are purely fictional

Chapter 1

Have you ever thought about what you leave behind when you grow up? When you lock the child in you to make more space for the adult who asks for his rights? I had. So many times. There are times when I just want to turn back time and be a child again, to live the first love again, to experience my first kiss again, my first time… things can’t change though. I can’t be a child again and life follows its course.
I stared at the stunning picture painted on the Northern sky as the cold wrapped me in a sort of shield that gave me the feeling of complete freedom. The amazing colors of the Northern Lights are taking me to a parallel universe, a better one with her in it. You know, I came back here exactly after ten years since it happened, after ten years since I fell in love madly, hopelessly. It was like an ordinary night, even the sky seemed ordinary that night: 23rd November 1996…. After months of being way from my beloved home I went on this beach to find myself and bring a tribute to my muse: Northern Lights but instead I found something more beautiful.
OK I think you’re confused. I burst into your life trying to tell a story about me and her but I haven’t even introduced myself. Oh that’s rude. I bet she would laugh of my clumsiness. I’m really nervous you see. I’ve never been good with words and I’m not that much of a storyteller. I’m Lauri Ylonen, lead singer of The Rasmus. If you listen to rock music you must have heard about us and about our albums but if you don’t like it then you might just have heard about our song In the shadows. I bet you had but you had no idea who sang it don’t you? Don’t worry I’m not mad on you. I was just trying to make a nice introduction but I started rambling again about unimportant stuff. It usually happens when I drink a bit but don’t worry I’m sober enough to tell my story and if I won’t be able to complete it tonight then you’ll have to wait till tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or when I’ll have time. I’ll just give you a call and tell you to get ready ok?
So being a real storyteller I need respect a ritual so please ignore my rudeness. I don’t want to disappoint my fellow writers or storytellers. I take a deep breath in then take a good gulp from my vodka. It’s really inspiring you know? You should try.
I stare at my watch nervously. She said she would be here. She promised. Damn it Lauri! You should have tried more…
“We swam in the fountains
Beneath the Northern stars
We cried from the laughter
And died in each other’s arms
Remember to live forever
To live for love”
“You always had a nice voice you know?” A girl said and as I spun around I saw her image standing right in front of me. For a moment I thought she smiled but then I realized it was just a sarcastic smile to make me feel even guiltier. Despite the fact so many years had passed she remained the same. Very beautiful in her messy way. Her hair has remained mess that made her look as if she came from a different world. Her makeup, still dark just like it was in high school gave her a much more stylish look.
“Aurora… you came…” I say and rise from the sand to take her in my arms. It’s the only thing I want to do right now. To die in her arms and I’d be the happiest man in the world.
She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Yeah… just to tell you to leave me alone. Seriously Lauri I have a life and I’m not going to waste it with a prat like you!”
I looked at her scared. Only the thought of loosing her again makes me feel vulnerable and lifeless as if I’ll loose a part of me.
“I’ll leave you alone after this night. But tonight is our night. Me and you on this beach just like we were before…” I sighed as I looked into her eyes. She wanted me to continue but I just looked down.
“Before you dumped me because you thought you needed space to continue with you great dream of becoming a rock star!” Aurora said and looked at me disgusted. “I don’t care about you anymore Ylonen. I once did. You were my life, you’ve become my reason to live and I gave you my heart but you threw it away as if were nothing.”
“I’m so sorry. That day is still haunting me. If only I could turn back time and change everything…”
“You can’t! Let me ask you a question Mr. Ylonen! Are you happy now? Are you really happy with your groupies? With your supermodel Russian girlfriend and the millions you have? Was it really worth it?”
“I broke up with Natalia couple of months ago and no I’m not happy.”
She stared at the beach with a look full of melancholy that matched the look of a dying person. She seemed to be drifted to another world. Memories seemed to invade her mind and body and as I saw her like that I walked towards her and took her in my arms. At first, her body seemed to respond at my touch but soon she broke my embrace.
“Don’t you ever do that Lauri Ylonen! I’m not the same silly girl you dumped years ago. I’ve changed and I feel nothing for you! Nothing, you hear me?”
“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have done that…”
“Look, let’s just finish with this c*ap and get back to our lives. You will go back to being a rock star surrounded by hundreds of fans and skinny supermodels and I’ll get back to my dance. Ok?”
I smiled and nodded in response and showed her to sit on the beach. She obeyed without saying a word and for couple of moments we both sat in silence enjoying the moment.
“It’s a beautiful night don’t you think?” I asked in attempt to break the silence.
“Ordinary…”
“Oh came on! You always loved being on the beach! We had first kiss on this beach remember?”
“Just distant memories… haven’t thought about it in a very long time.”
“You never were a good liar so stop pretending. You’re loving this just like I do.”
“And you’re a psychic now huh? So what talents have you achieved Ylonen since I last saw you? Wait don’t tell me! You’ve became Santa’s helper right?”
“Sweet as always!”
“I know… so with what shall we start now? With how we met? With how you used to bully me?”
I laughed as I looked at her. I loved the way she looked when she was mad. It made her look deadly beautiful. A fire lit in her eyes as she spoke and without even thinking I came closer to the fire not caring whether I’ll get burnt or not.
“You weren’t a saint either!” I said and she smirked. “I think we should start with the beginning. With how you came to our high school and the other stuff.”
“Sure. So it all started when I….”

Admins edit - just changed the title to add the genre and age rating honey so if someone complains they've been warned beforehand

Last edited by Deep Dark on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dead-letters69.blogspot.com/
Black Roses
Matt's Cumbrian Angel
Black Roses

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13   Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009 - 14:50

wow deep dark this fic is awesome post more plz
Back to top Go down
https://therasmusfanklub.forumotion.net
ceeceebullet
Chill
ceeceebullet

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13   Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009 - 12:51

Sounds good. Please continue soon!
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/blamelauri
Deep Dark
Chill
Deep Dark

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13   Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009 - 12:19

Oops Embarassed forgot all about this fic. Thousands of apologies Very Happy. Here's the next chapter and once again sorry. Thank you by the way for being too nice and too kind

Chapter 2

She starred at the old house that had been her home for the last 16 years. Somehow she felt sad even though that house had only caused her pain and sorrow. A small tear trickled down from her brilliant blue eyes on her cheek. It had been the house she had grown up after all even though there were few the times she had been happy. Instinctively she looked in her pocket and her hand touched a ballerina necklace. She smiled as she thought she hadn't forgotten in a hidden place from the house. It was all she had left. Her biggest possession but not because of its value in money but for its sentimental value. Slowly she brushed the jewel shape with her finger tips as she remembered the few times she had been really happy in this house. Her 10th birthday when her mother had organized a surprise birthday party for her and her friends. That day was brilliant. Too bad it ended that bad. The day when she saw her parents dancing in the living room. It was for the first time in so much time when they didn't argue.
"Aurora!" Her father yelled from the taxi. "Let's go sweetie. We'll lose our flight and your uncle is waiting for us."
"Who cares about an old idiot who refuses to grow up? I've only talked to him once or twice." Aurora said to herself as she headed towards her father. She took another look at the house then got into the car and buried her head in her father's chest as she sighed deeply. "Dad? Do you think the family who will come here will be happier than we were? I mean will they have the same problems as we had?"
Her father sighed deeply as he heard his girl talking like that. She had changed so much in the past few years. She started adopting a darker image, dark makeup, black clothes, rock music. She had found a refugee in this music. He just couldn't understand when or how she had changed that much. She was still a child. She still had the innocence of a child but she had lost the happiness and eagerness of a child. "I believe so sweetie. We only had bad luck but it will all be alright for us and for them you will see. Once we settle in you'll have lots of friends and you will have me and you uncle by your side."
She sighed at the thought. She never thought this day will came. The day when she will have to leave her home, to leave the place she had grown up. True her childhood hadn't been the most beautiful but still she would miss everything especially knowing she was going to a different place and she was going to live with a person she hardly knew. Probably it hurt most.
She sighed deeply and kissed her father's cheek. Maybe moving to her uncle's was the best thing for her father. Right now he was the most important for her and she would have done anything for him. "I love you dad!" Aurora said softly as she wrapped her arms around her father's neck. She now felt safe, she felt like no one and nothing could hurt her.
"And I love you too Aurora." It was incredible how much his little girl had grown. She was almost a young woman now but in his eyes she was the sweetest child in the world. It was such a shame her mother wasn't by her side to see how their girl has gloomed into a beautiful girl. Aurora had her mother's beautiful blue eyes, her sweet innocent smile. Sometimes looking into his daughter's eyes felt like seeing his wife right in front of him.
"I wonder how my new school will be." Aurora said almost whispering. Probably like the old school. Always being ignored, or bullied for being different. For having different opinions on life and of course for not being like the other girls who paid so much attention on looks and fashion. Guys thought she was dumb and sometimes nerd.
"I'm sure it will all be alright. You'll make very good friends and everyone will love you. Look at you! You are such a beautiful girl and have such a great personality. And I bet every guy would be crazy not to like you." He answered winking at her as Laura starred at him in shock. He always had been very protective and the thought of having a boyfriend was driving him mad.
She giggled then slowly stroked her father's cheek. "I'm sure it will all be great. I have you with me and it is the most important thing in the world." Her eyes closed as once more buried her head into her father's chest. She wondered if she will ever find someone to make her feel as protected as her father did in every moment of her life. He had always been there for her with a good word, company or comfort and her life would have been so empty without him.
Slowly she had found herself in another world. An unreal world that seemed so perfect and she felt like she really belonged there. The image that really caught Aurora's attention was her mother dancing in the middle of a ballroom on a sweet waltz. Every corner of the ballroom was filled with people dressed in elegant clothes, and everyone was admiring the woman's dance. She was so grateful so pleased with what she was doing that Aurora couldn't help but cry.
"Come Aurora! You are such a good dancer... don't be scared." Her mother said and invited her daughter to dance with her. "Come...." She said once more as Aurora headed fearfully to her mother. She looked once more around the room and saw it was all decorated with beautiful red and black roses. The golden walls were shinning from the light.
"I can't! I'm not dressed properly." Aurora answered looking at her mother with her eyes filled with tears.
"Yes you are. You are beautifully dressed. Look at you. Such a beautiful young woman dressed so beautifully. Don't you want people admire you." Her mother's voice seemed so inviting, so sweet, so endearing.
Aurora looked at her clothes and was surprised to see she was wearing a beautiful long red dress. At her neck she was wearing her ballerina necklace that she had from her mother. She smiled and headed with confidence to her mother but then, just then, she saw her mother was fading and the more she was walking towards her the more her mother's image was fading away.

Aurora suddenly woke up and saw her father paying the driver. She sighed. It was just a dream that started so beautiful and ended so bad. "Have we arrived?" She asked looking at her father.
"Yes we have!" Her father answered.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-letters69.blogspot.com/
Black Roses
Matt's Cumbrian Angel
Black Roses

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13   Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009 - 17:10

more plz
Back to top Go down
https://therasmusfanklub.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13   Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Lights - Chapter 2 romance/13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rasmus Fan Klub :: The Rasmus Fan Fics-
Jump to: