The Rasmus Fan Klub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rasmus Fan Klub

Support The Rasmus by joining this page for them and we are the true loyal fans who love their music and lyrics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog ingeneral only
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Paulis new band=!?!?!?!
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 1:40 by LauraSusi

» What Are U Listening To Now ? ( 1)
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 11:52 by Black Roses

» H.I.M. ( HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY)
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2009 - 9:24 by Deep Dark

» The Person Above You Game
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:44 by Deep Dark

» User's Pics
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 6:42 by Deep Dark

» Comment siggies and avatars
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:46 by Baby Blud Suicide

» This or That
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:44 by Baby Blud Suicide

» Chat and Converse
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009 - 7:41 by Baby Blud Suicide

» In Loving Memory Of Mauri
Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009 - 11:24 by ceeceebullet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sex Education

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Blud Suicide
Dangerous Kind
Baby Blud Suicide

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Sex Education   Sex Education I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009 - 13:34

Sex Education in school. What was yours like and how it benefitted you. In your personal opinion what could have been done better and why? Tell us your thoughts on this subject here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/baby_blud_suicide
ceeceebullet
Chill
ceeceebullet

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education   Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009 - 12:50

I'm not too sure what you mean by this topic. But I'll go off anyways.

I am such a dreamer when it comes to sex. I love to imagine sex, not just have it. I am very in touch with my emotions so for me - sex needs to not just be physical. I have to be in tune with the person I'm with and feel that I'm wanted just as much as I would want them. I guess you could say a one night stand isn't for me.

I am up to try different positions and stuff, but if it hurts me, I won't go back to it. I have to enjoy whats going on and if I don't, I won't ever allow my man to do it again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/blamelauri
Baby Blud Suicide
Dangerous Kind
Baby Blud Suicide

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education   Sex Education I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009 - 13:45

Well that's nice of you to share with us CeeCee and i suppose it is my fault for not explaining the topic correctly. What i meant was how your Education of the topic of Sex was in School ^-^

Like me, my sex education wasn't very good. We had our first lesson in our last year of junior school when we were aged around 10-11 years old. We were shown videos on relationships and what the male and female organs did and how the differed etc. The girls all covered their eyes and grossed out and the boys thought it was funny and shouted jokes to the girls.
Rolling Eyes
Then in senior school, aged 11-16 we were told about pregnancy and contraception and Sexual Transmitted Infections (STI's) etc and the dangers of things and all that. Unfortunately due to the area we all lived in, most of the students had already experimented with sex at that time so the informtaion they gave us was useless Laughing
What i think would have improved the education at that time was more resources as having a pink cloud on video telling you on how to kiss and hold hands correctly without having everyone laughing really freaks kids out. Also to have told students about the dangers of sex earlier instead of waiting till they got older would have been more useful and to have teachers who actually knew what they were talking about and not become embarrassed about talking about the particular subject ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/baby_blud_suicide
ceres
Chill
ceres

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education   Sex Education I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009 - 11:53

I learned at grammar school about sex at the age of 11. First they told us everything about the theory and then all girls got a "present" from our school which included: a little book about sex about being a woman with all pros and cons Rolling Eyes , tampons and some other stuff. Actually this was great, because you got everything you needed for having the first menstruation as a girl, but it was soo weird and embarrissing for getting it in front of the boys because they all giggled and laughed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Sex Education
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rasmus Fan Klub :: SAS-
Jump to: